future studies

Hello classmates, this week we have to talk about our postgraduate studies, as I am a first year student of architecture I think that I do not have very clear “the movie” yet, I’m on it. But that does not mean that I don’t have plans for future studies, as I mentioned it in an early blog I would love to study another career after graduating or maybe a master’s to reach my goal (mix Arts and social work), but as I say I am not really informed so I can’t say what courses I would like to take.
 I would also love to learn another language as German o Japanese; this is not directly related to being an architect, it is actually something that I want to do for my own, it’s similar to wanting to learn to play a new instrument.
Now, about where I want to do my studies, of course It would be awesome do them out of the country, I think that you can learn a lot more, not only the subject, about life haha, culture. Being alone somewhere is a totally new experience.

I am a person who gets distracted very easily so distance learning is not an option for me, I prefer being in class with other people, I think it is better because you have the chance to exchange opinions, life experience, among other things.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

favorite movies

best holiday ever.

FINAL BLOOOOOOG uwu